This Service Charter is a provision to You our customer. And it highlights MyShop`s objectives, functions and expectations of customers. MyShop is guided by the Laws of Kenya, and we are situated at Nasher Plaza, 1st floor, Nakuru Kenya.
PURPOSE OF THE CHARTER
This service charter defines the MyShop’s functions, obligations to and expectations of our customers,-The people of Kenya, and East Africans. It details the services we offer including the standards, redress procedures whenever need arises all with a view to ensuring customer satisfaction.
To be a leader in providing more and better quality of goods and services.
To project and promote the values of our vision everyday.
We are committed to providing the highest standards of service to all our customers. You can expect the following from us, We will:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy;
- Maintain confidentiality where required;
- Identify ourselves appropriately when serving you;
- Be clear and helpful;
- Act with care, diligence, honesty and integrity;
- Refer enquiries we cannot sufficiently respond to relevant agency/authority; and
- Ensure that our website is well set out, frequently updated and user friendly.
Responsiveness We will endeavor to:
- Deal with tasks efficiently and effectively;
- Respond to correspondences promptly;
- Attend to visitors promptly upon arrival;
- Notify about our meetings in good time, at least two days in advance;
- Reply to WhatsApp messages within five (5)minutes during working hours and on more complex issues, our initial reply will give you an estimate of the time a full response will take and the cost, if any; and
- Prompt payment for goods, services and works upon submission of accurate invoices and any other supporting documents in line with government/private business procurement rules and regulations;
Accessibility: We will be available:
- Everyday between 6.00am to 9.00pm;
- All the time, we can be accessed on WhatsApp number +254100114939
Service improvement We aim to:
- Ensure that the accuracy and quality of our services remain world-class. by continuously incorporating relevant developments in our service charter;
- Further improve procedures for monitoring the quality of our services and reporting the results;
- Upgrade the ways in which we deliver our services, in line with increasing improvements in technology and the changing needs of our clients; and
- Develop a more streamlined system of handling enquires and feedback on our services
As Our customer, To ensure that you receive quality service, you can assist us by:
Providing accurate, timely information and documentation to facilitate prompt action;
Upholding professionalism and integrity in your actions with us;
Treating our staff courteously and with respect;
Giving your views and comments as a vital ingredient in helping us to monitor and improve the relevance and quality of our service to our clients. We will consider all suggestions fully and promptly in our planning for service improvement and wherever possible, we shall respond immediately;
Giving your views in random surveys of how you perceive our services and what additional services you need; and
Observing and respecting our procedures, rules and regulations;
As service provider, In our interaction with our customers, we commit to:
- Uphold professionalism and integrity;
- Provide effective and efficient service;
- Be proactive in undertaking our duties and responsibilities;
- Provide timely and relevant information as and when required;
- Treat both information and our customers with confidentiality;
- Treat our customers with respect and courtesy;
- Maintain an open door policy to all in need of our services;
- Facilitate capacity building through, including training to our internal customers;
- Engage high caliber service providers to guarantee quality service;
- Promptly and positively respond to staff needs; and
- Provide a conducive working environment.
To each other as colleagues;
- Team work, collective responsibility and adequate consultation
- Honesty, transparency and accountability;
- Courtesy and respect;
- Respect for family values; and
Complaints, comments and suggestions
We greatly welcome feedback on our performance to enable us deliver quality service to our customers. If you are dissatisfied with our services, kindly submit your complaints, comments and suggestions to us, through WhatsApp +254100114939.
Your complaints, comments, or suggestions will be handled by the relevant officers dealing with the subject matter at MyShop. If you are not satisfied with the response and wish to make a formal complaint, you may write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case, you are dissatisfied with a decision of the Customer Care Representative, and have information or evidence that may not have been considered in the decision made, you may make an appeal to email@example.com
Review of the Charter
This charter will be reviewed every two years or as need arises to keep abreast with new development and to accommodate any lessons learnt.
We provide the following services:
To the Kenyan Consumer:
- More and Better quality of goods and services
To Local and Foreign Businesses:
- Advertising, Marketing and Sales of your goods and services in Kenya and the larger East-Africa.
The values that guide us in discharging our duties are:
Team spirit, Collective responsibility, Professionalism,
Discipline, Dignity, Integrity, Equity, Mutual respect
Our core functions are:
- Provision of more quantities, and better quality of goods and services.
- Creating value for our investors.
Our customers include:
- The Kenyan consumer.
- Government ministries/departments.
- Foreign companies.
- Private sector/businesses.